Makes for a satisfying weekend

One of my favorite authors, J. R. Ward released the first of her new series on Tuesday. I didn't waste any time and picked up a copy to read this weekend. Luckily, it was released in paperback and didn't do too much damage to my checkbook.

Covet is a great start to a new series although not as intense as the Black Dagger Brotherhood books, not yet anyway. The characters are well developed and the main character Jim has been set up to take a starring role in what looks to be another 6 books.

I definitely recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of J.R. Ward, Laurell K. Hamilton, Sunny, Christina Dodd or Lara Leigh.
4/5 Stars

1 comments:

Mandi said...

I had issues with marie-terese and Vin..I didn't really connect with them. I did however, love Jim and the world. So I will be looking forward to book two!

Post a Comment